Cancelled Event: Recovery Room FB Meeting - Sunday, 15 November 2020 #cal-cancelled

HomePage@NicotineQuitBuddies.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Recovery Room FB Meeting

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Sunday, 15 November 2020
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Join our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/297618227548672 Then join our meeting: https://msngr.com/HeRULS_eUNpj20wg

Organizer: Brian W bewc00@... +61 414 332 539 on WhatsApp

This meeting is online via Eastern Australia (AEDT) and available around the world at various times.
We will read and share on the book "Nicotine Anonymous The Book" or you can share on where you are in recovery. Sharing is optional so come to just listen if you wish. The meeting starts at the following times:

2.00AM Sunday United Kingdom (GMT)

3.00AM Sunday Western Europe (CET)

6.00PM Sunday Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco CA)

8.00PM Sunday Central Daylight Time ( Dallas TX)

9.00PM Sunday Eastern Daylight Time (New York NY)

10.00 AM Monday Western Australia (AWST)

12.30AM Monday Central Australia (ACDT)

12.00PM Monday Queensland (AEST)

1.00PM Monday Eastern Australia (AEDT)

Brian W

I apologise for having to cancel this meeting but I have an engagement that can't be changed. Hopefully, the meeting will be back the following week

TeresaQ

That is too bad as I was hoping to make it tonight. But it can't be helped. Hopefully next week.